The firmware version is 33.0210.0210.210 and it brings not only the Android 13-intrinsic features, but it also adds a couple of extras courtesy of Asus. The company was kind enough to post the full changelog on its support website.
- Upgraded system to Android 13.
- Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, Phone, Emergency Dialer, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Weather, Sound recorder, Settings, Data Transfer, Local backup, and so on.
- Adjusted Quick Settings panel, notification tray, and volume panel to Android 13 design
- Added the notification permission feature. You can adjust the permission of each apps in the Apps & notifications Settings.
- System clipboard added “Auto delete” and editor features.
- Added the QR code scanner option for the lock screen shortcut feature, and the Control from locked device feature in the Security & lock screen setting.
- According to Digital Wellbeing setting, system color scheme can be set to automatically switched by the bedtime option.
- Adjusted the Vibration & haptic strength setting, Display and font size setting, and the width/length of navigation white bar when choosing gesture navigation.
- Changed to the Blocked numbers setting in Phone to stock behavior. You will not receive calls or texts from blocked numbers.
- Removed the Call duration setting.
- Replaced original Style settings to new Wallpaper & style settings – Remove shape option, support Themed icons, and the system color is reset to blue.
- Added link quick share feature in ASUS Launcher.
- Added Asus customization preferences setting. Allows applying the collection of commonly used customization settings with one click.
- Removed the ‘Calm’ and ‘Elegant’ options in the Power button menu style setting.
- Adjusted the design of the dialpad and contacts details page in the Phone app to display information more clearly.
- Some 3rd party apps are not compatible with Android 13 yet.
- Upgrade system modes to the latest version, including “High performance”, “Dynamic”, “Durable” and “Ultra durable.” Game Genie is also upgraded to the latest version, to allow quick switching of system modes in games.
So if you are in Europe, Russia, India or Taiwan, keep an eye for an update notification or just follow the steps on Asus’ website.